Wednesday, April 16, 2008

How?

I haven’t been prolific these days. All I did was sit my ass watching movies of stuffs that I don’t really need for my daily life. Well, come to think of it I don’t think I have ever been prolific in the past…six months. I haven’t been doing my work well, assignments. Although I managed to finish everything in time in the eleventh hour I did them out of necessity, not out of passion. It’s not that I hate it, but it would be great to do things with your heart, you know what I’m saying? Ugh… There’s no drive. There’s just…responsibility, and even that I don’t do well in fulfilling. I want to be good, in a lot of sense, in all senses… How does one inadequate, lazy, laid-back, procrastinating, self-drive-lack person starts to do that?

No comments:

My relationship with Sturcture and Perfection

 I realised that when it comes to writing, I have this urge to do it perfectly, to make it sound like I’m smart, ‘mature’ (a word I liked to...