People who know me would know that I'm a pretty fun kind of person. At leas I WAS.. But there I was sitting at Star, and thinking, "When can we leave?" There's booze, fags and not-so-bad companions, the kind of stuff that usually got me going. But not this time, and the many previous times I could remember sitting in a club or bar post-baby.. Have I lost it?
I no longer find pleasure or fun in hanging out drinking or clubbing. As much as I hate to admit it, it's no longer my cup of tea. What?? Did I just say that out loud??
At the first few times this boredom striked, I honestly thought, "It must be the crowd/drinks/mood/timing." But i'm starting to see that that theory is completely inapplicable by the 10th time I sat in a loud-music environment and stared into space feeling B.O.R.E.D.
It's probably because i'm starting to be too old for this kind of stuff. Or maybe I don't feel comfortable leaving Micah at home while I go out and TRY to have fun. Or maybe I just miss hanging out with my homeboys and homegirls.
Or maybe, I lost it. Pffft. :-S
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My relationship with Sturcture and Perfection
I realised that when it comes to writing, I have this urge to do it perfectly, to make it sound like I’m smart, ‘mature’ (a word I liked to...
-
Cool: Socially adept; great; fine; excellent. Holy: Dedicated & devoted to the service of God, the church, or religion. Can anyone te...
-
For someone who had always give two pots about having her birthday celebrated, waking up to it feeling no distinction from every other day w...
-
Just like the wires and cables we use in our daily lives, we have made life more complicated than how it should be and what it should be a...
No comments:
Post a Comment