Friday, September 2, 2011

The Angry Bitch Project - Day 22 (2 September)

"And so, from today onwards, 11 August 2011 (Thursday), I challenge myself to a 30-day trial of the Attitude Towards Life test. Having said that, I'll be posting a post a day reporting on what are the shits that I'll have to go through each day and how I managed to (or not) get through them. Let's see what happens after 30 days. =D "

Another 8 days left for the project to see how 'successful' the project is, and I can safely say, I flunked it. For one thing, I failed to post an entry a day as I said I would - and this is due not only to connection problem but also my attitude towards the whole thing; I didn't even WANT to go to my computer and type a single damn letter to update this blog. I'm unmotivated on most days and all I want to do is SLEEEEP (but can't because I have a full time job called motherhood). And for most parts, the biggest way I failed at it was forgetting about my vow - to change my attitude towards life and the situations I'm put through, and BE angry. I could recall (of course not without guilt) the countless times I lost it and literally screamed at Micah and even let myself hit him on his thighs and hands for "not listening to Mommy..." Ugh...

Talk to you later... I'm just in a foul mood today...

No comments:

My relationship with Sturcture and Perfection

 I realised that when it comes to writing, I have this urge to do it perfectly, to make it sound like I’m smart, ‘mature’ (a word I liked to...