Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Confessions of A Former Leader

"Mahathir Mengaku Anwar Ibrahim Dizalimi & Tidak Bersalah". Type this out on Youtube and you'll find the video (i don't freaking know how to link videos in posts, i've yet to learn). I bet most of you had already seen this video. Surprisingly, i wasn't the least shocked or amazed upon seeing the video. For one reason, i know Anwar is not guilty as charged. Secondly, despite the fact that Mahathir (in the video) "confessed" his power misuse, it could well be a mean of sarcasm. His sarcastic tone and grin makes it hard to believe that he even meant what he said. But for all it's worth, i think he was telling the truth (and doesn't feel guilty about it anyway).

No comments:

My relationship with Sturcture and Perfection

 I realised that when it comes to writing, I have this urge to do it perfectly, to make it sound like I’m smart, ‘mature’ (a word I liked to...