"Mahathir Mengaku Anwar Ibrahim Dizalimi & Tidak Bersalah". Type this out on Youtube and you'll find the video (i don't freaking know how to link videos in posts, i've yet to learn). I bet most of you had already seen this video. Surprisingly, i wasn't the least shocked or amazed upon seeing the video. For one reason, i know Anwar is not guilty as charged. Secondly, despite the fact that Mahathir (in the video) "confessed" his power misuse, it could well be a mean of sarcasm. His sarcastic tone and grin makes it hard to believe that he even meant what he said. But for all it's worth, i think he was telling the truth (and doesn't feel guilty about it anyway).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My relationship with Sturcture and Perfection
I realised that when it comes to writing, I have this urge to do it perfectly, to make it sound like I’m smart, ‘mature’ (a word I liked to...
-
Cool: Socially adept; great; fine; excellent. Holy: Dedicated & devoted to the service of God, the church, or religion. Can anyone te...
-
For someone who had always give two pots about having her birthday celebrated, waking up to it feeling no distinction from every other day w...
-
Just like the wires and cables we use in our daily lives, we have made life more complicated than how it should be and what it should be a...
No comments:
Post a Comment