I had a blogspot account dated way back in 2006. But i rarely ever take it seriously until recently when i realize how fun, mind-stimulating, vocab-improving blogging really is. All these while i've been blogging craps and not until recently my lecturer encouraged us to read more about our government and current issues that i generated my current interest in chastising the ruling party. Ha!
Friends, this is... SPARTAAAAA! Kidding. This is where i express myself best; my thoughts, opinion (whether agreed upon or not), my disappointment, hopes and dreams of a better tomorrow (specifically regarding the governance of our country), and everything else you could find buried in my thinking-box, and constantly changing.
Enjoy =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My relationship with Sturcture and Perfection
I realised that when it comes to writing, I have this urge to do it perfectly, to make it sound like I’m smart, ‘mature’ (a word I liked to...
-
Cool: Socially adept; great; fine; excellent. Holy: Dedicated & devoted to the service of God, the church, or religion. Can anyone te...
-
For someone who had always give two pots about having her birthday celebrated, waking up to it feeling no distinction from every other day w...
-
Just like the wires and cables we use in our daily lives, we have made life more complicated than how it should be and what it should be a...
No comments:
Post a Comment