Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Greetings!

I had a blogspot account dated way back in 2006. But i rarely ever take it seriously until recently when i realize how fun, mind-stimulating, vocab-improving blogging really is. All these while i've been blogging craps and not until recently my lecturer encouraged us to read more about our government and current issues that i generated my current interest in chastising the ruling party. Ha!

Friends, this is... SPARTAAAAA! Kidding. This is where i express myself best; my thoughts, opinion (whether agreed upon or not), my disappointment, hopes and dreams of a better tomorrow (specifically regarding the governance of our country), and everything else you could find buried in my thinking-box, and constantly changing.

Enjoy =)

No comments:

My relationship with Sturcture and Perfection

 I realised that when it comes to writing, I have this urge to do it perfectly, to make it sound like I’m smart, ‘mature’ (a word I liked to...