Monday, July 21, 2008

No Government-Chastising Today, Folks.

My fellow intern and i were standing in front of this building we work in, taking our daily dosage of nicotine. And what we usually do is watch the cars that pass by (our office is facing the main road, located in the middle of the city, so quite a number of vehicles to look at, and really good, expensive ones too). He pretty much enlightened me with a lot of info about cars (a total car-freak, thus, very in-depth knowledge). And then it came to me, "If i can own a car, ANY car in the world and being given a lifetime support of fuel for it, what would i buy?"
I''ve always loved big, bulky, 4WD cars. So i came up with the coolest car i could think of, a hummer. Hummer H2 SUT to be exact (no, i don't know that much about cars, but there is such a thing as the search engine *winks*). Bulky, big, bullet-proof (well, i don't actually know what's the use of having such attributes in a car, especially when you're no celebrity or president of anything. Heck), and still sophisticated. I loike.

But that's if i have all the money in the world lah. Damn that thing is like 5cc man. Imagine how much will be spent on fuel. Ooooooohhh...

So, i popped the balloon above my head and thought of something more achievable and realistic. I want a Jeep Wrangler. A TJ Wrangler Rubicon. I know it's a 2-door, but it's also convertible. Ahhh... (imagining myself driving along the coastline of Marblehead, Massasuchetts, at sunset, alone... Okay, okay, Jalan Putatan-Kinarut would do, as long as it's sunset time). Nice...
Anyway, there goes my wishlist of cars. It's good to do this sometimes. At least i have my mind set on something, which i rarely do. Haha!
Cheers!

No comments:

My relationship with Sturcture and Perfection

 I realised that when it comes to writing, I have this urge to do it perfectly, to make it sound like I’m smart, ‘mature’ (a word I liked to...